The Magic of One Liners!
One-liners are like Mesopotamian arches, built with bare minimum stones to span wide stretches and bear heavy loads! One-liners too are like them - fewer words, but strong enough to hold much, making us smile first, and then think!
Here are a few. If you have any more, send them to me please.
- I used to be indecisive, but now I am not sure!
- The road to success is always under construction!
- I couldn't repair the brakes; so I made the horn louder!
- Virginity is like a soap bubble; one prick and it is gone!
- Impotence is nature's way of saying, 'no hard feelings'!
- Why take life seriously? Nobody gets out alive anyway!
- Dancing is a perpendicular expression of a horizontal desire!
- What matters is not the length of the wand, but the magic in it!
- Whenever I find the key to success, someone changes the lock!
- When I’m not in my right mind, my left mind gets pretty crowded!
- One thing to remember about infant care is not to change a diaper midstream!
- Be nice to your kids, for they would be the ones to choose your nursing home!
- Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad!